Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Running short on time.

From Monday:

I got about ten minutes to post...but today's gone well. I had a turkey bacon/egg white sandwich breakfast sandwich in the morn with my latte, a turkey sandwich with a sugar free pudding for lunch and a lean cuisine pizza and a can of soup for dinner.

I ran short on working out, buy my times were a little better. One thing I want to know is some exercises for my legs and gluts. Squatting scares me! LOL. Although, I won't be doing that for a few days, as I tweeked my left calf :-( Should be fine...you won't catch me sitting on the sideline looking like a sad Darth Vader :-p

Mile time: 12:46
Weight: 300

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's a good one. Or just check out the others listed and find one you like.
Seated Leg Press

Shonakee said...

Ah, yes...been doing that one. That's a good site though, I'll be checking it out for some other exercises.