Monday, January 28, 2008

Stumbles and pickups

So, on Friday the wife had surgery...everything went as planned, however from my standpoint, I snacked pretty poorly all day. Breakfast was an omelet, lunch I had a salad, but added a cookie and when the wife got out and was moving around we went and had Chinese food (sweet & sour pork, fried rice, fried noodles and fried shrimp). Pretty bad day.

Saturday wasn't much better, I had 3 pieces of pizza and felt so bad about it that I didn't eat anymore.

Sunday, I had a "slim fast" in the morning, sandwich in the afternoon I had sushi at a sushi bar...didn't eat too much too, but I did have a serving of calamari.

Although my diet has been up and down and my weight hasn't moved, I did have a bit of encouragement on Saturday, by shaving 31 seconds off my mile time as compared to Monday's run and 36 seconds off of my original time. Today, I've had a Subway club w/ a diet coke and later on had a slim fast...I have no clue what I'm doing for dinner, but I'll make sure to tone it down as compared to the last few days and try to gain some stability.

Weight: 300
Mile time: 12:15

1 comment:

Rob Tucker said...

If you're at 300 you know how close you are to changing your life.

Just get 1 more pound, and start your second season. Trust me on this - it's worth it.