Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Lost...in a few ways.

Alright, alright...Rob called me out today. I was making my routine visit on Rotokingdom, mainly checking up on what folks had to say about the moves the Yankees are making (and the lack there of with Alex and Torre...Don't get me started.) and I get this message in my pm box: "Hey, how's the weight loss thing going? Two blogs and you disappear ;)"

I haven't disappeared folks, I promise. In fact, I'm a little lost right now...I'm looking through my comments from the Marcol's, the Jim's, the Kristen's and I don't know how to add these nice people to the side like I see on their blogs. I also don't know how to add pics to the side as well. Can someone point me out in the right direction?

Finally, I'm a little lost in that I don't see any production at all. I mean I'm still at 304 and I have cut out a lot of food in my diet. A lot less breads, a lot less sweets and added more salads. I know I should exercise more than wandering around late at night with the wife (we go for a walk about 3-4 times a week...roughly 30 blocks, give or take). I may be able to account my lack of success to a few bumps. On Saturday, the wife and I went on a kind of mini-date. Took her out to some shops around "Bridgeport Village," which included lunch (a turkey club on sourdough and fries), a trip to get some ice cream (that'd be a rocky road mess...rocky road ice cream, oreo cookies, whip cream, hot fudge...I'm pretty certain I saw a kitchen sink in there as well...) and finally buttery popcorn while watching Saw IV (awesome, by the way...up until the confusing ending...gonna have to see it again.). Also, on Friday and Sunday, the wife and I went to the local watering hole and drank various adult beverages (mine included several bud lights, a diet coke and Cuervo Black, and a Long Island), and bar food :( (chicken/swiss on a bun w/ fries and a chicken wrap w/ ranch and w/ fries...damn fries.).

I had tried to find redemption though. Yesterday included a six inch subway club, a salad (chicken breast, fat free ranch, crutons and a little shredded cheese), and a second salad with turkey, crutons and low fat blue cheese. I just got to continue on that and get some exercise in...

3 comments:

Jim McCoy said...

It sounds like you might lack consistency. Lately I have too, but you when you get one day like that you can blow up an entire week's work. Try to keep within your diet more, and you'll do better.

Rob Tucker said...

Jim's right. That's a hard lesson to learn. You can mess up an entire week with one bad meal.

Hit me up today, either here or on Rotokingdom.net. I'll show you how to put the links to everyone on your blog, how to dress yours up, the works. With your graphics skills, your page will be popping. I'll be around most of the day.

Rob Tucker said...

Hows it going, Shon? We need you here.

Oh, and if you didn't need another forum, come here:

http://fatcoalition.makeforum.org/